Strava parkrun importer
Our contact details
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your Strava username
- Your parkrun ID
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To connect to your Strava and parkrun accounts
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- The date of your most recent parkrun, from the parkrun website
We use the information that you have given us in order to upload your latest parkrun result to your Strava account
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected].
How we store your personal information
We keep your parkrun ID, the date of your most recent run and a temporary Strava access token for as long as you keep this service connected to your Strava account.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data:
- Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
- 0303 123 1113
29 May 2023